TheScore has updated both their traditional sports and eSports tracking apps for iOS today with some pretty major improvements.
Arguably the most eye-catching of the two updates is Apple Watch support for theScore's main, traditional sports-tracking app. You'll now be able to track breaking news, scores, and stats right from the comfort of your wrist. Additionally, theScore eSports has been updated to bring live scores and stats from Dota 2 matches.
Here's the breakdown of what's new in theScore version 4.7:
- Apple Watch Support - Scores, stats and breaking news, all delivered right to your wrist!
- Fixed issue some users were experiencing with theScore's Today widget
- Enhanced NHL Matchup Coverage
- Get pre-game statistical comparisons, betting odds, goal visualizations, and companion stats for the three stars!
- Bug fixes and general performance enhancements
And theScore eSports:
- NEW: Dota 2 Live Scores & Stats. Follow your favorite teams and players and get match start and result alerts
While Apple Watch support is no doubt huge for the main app, live score coverage for Dota 2 matches in theScore eSports will be a welcome change for competitive gaming fans. With today's update, Dota 2 joins League of Legends with live scoring coverage from theScore eSports, along with breaking news coverage from a wide variety of other games.