If you could only have 5 apps on your iPhone what would they be and why? We're talking App Store apps here, not built-in apps like Safari. For example, if I were stranded on a desert island (that just happened to have Wi-Fi and electricity to charge -- you know, thanks to Dharma) these would be my must-have apps:
- Skype [Free iTunes] so I could call out for pizza or even hail a ship to rescue me.
- Articles [2.99 iTunes] (Wikipedia app), so I could find out how to cure that sea urchin sting (the solution isn't pretty).
- Twitter [Free iTunes] so that everyone would know how much I am suffering... or living it up on the island.
- Instagram [Free iTunes] so that I could quickly post pictures to Twitter, Facebook and Flickr, because being on a deserted island is something you would have to see for yourself.
- Chess [0.99 iTunes] because they say it takes a lifetime to master and I guess I would have a lot of time on my hands.
What apps would you simply not want to live without?