TiPb at WWDC 2010 – day two round up
WWDC 2010 day two saw sessions jump into high gear as developers learned more about Game Center (which is comforting considering it was strangely MIA from the Keynote) and what's going on with that monster 960x640 retina display on the new iPhone 4. Apple also handed out some polished aluminum cubes by way of app awards, and I got to sit down with some terrific app developers. (And yes, we're giving away an iPhone 4).
Today is TiPb's last day at WWDC [sniffle] so if you're a developer email us at news(at)tipb(dot)com and drop on by, say hi, and amaze us with your apps. We're trying to fit in as many as possible.
iPhone 4/iOS 4
- Who wants to win an iPhone 4 from TiPb?
- iPhone live podcast #103 – WWDC 2010
- Apple posts WWDC 2010 keynote video stream, iTunes download
- iOS 4 device compatibility – can your iPhone and iPod touch be upgraded?
- Will you be spending some FaceTime with iPhone 4?