Edovia's TouchPad for iPhone and iPad has just hit version 4.0 and brings with it some great new polish and performance, and some hints at the future of Screens as well.
This version took more time than planned and most of the work was made deep down in the app, mostly in preparation of Screens 2.0, which uses the same VNC framework we’ve developed for the past years and had to be revamped. The result is a super solid app that won’t give up!
TouchPad 4.0 includes the following updates:
- Modifiers toolbar now always visible
- More media players
- Use the Siri key on your device keyboard to send text to your computer
- Many new shortcuts (see 3 and 4 finger gestures in documentation)
- Improved support for international keyboards
- Improved help documentation
- Improved screen zooming gesture
TouchPad is perfect if you want a secondary multitouch input device for your Mac, Windows, or Linus PC, and especially handy if you have a Mac mini or Windows Media Center box across the room and want to control it without getting off the couch or out of bed. It's anywhere your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad are, with means there's a really good chance it's exactly where you need it, when you need it.
You can find details on the update via the source link below, or head on over to the App Store and grab it now.
$4.99 - App Store link