iAllowance, by Jump Gap Software, is an iPhone and iPad app for keeping track of allowance.
Put piggy banks and paper money behind you! iAllowance is the only thing you need to manage your child's finances and teach him or her about saving and spending money. Whether you want to set up a weekly allowance or pay out a special reward, iAllowance handles everything for you with an eye-pleasing and easy-to-use interface.
- Run on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Sync Your Data Between Devices
- Support for Multiple Children
- Unlimited Number of Banks with Optional Interest
- Automatic Allowance Payments
- Chore/Jobs Tracking
- Reward Tracking
- Use Real Money or Stars for Banks, Allowances and Chores
- Copy Feature Makes Setting Up Banks, Chores and Allowances a Snap!
- Email & Direct Print Reports Using AirPrint
- Parental Controls
- Dropbox Integration
- Automatic Local Backup
- Supports 150+ World Currencies
I love this app and I don't even have kids at an allowance-earning age! I've spent a little time playing around with it and it's a must-have for parents. My favorite feature is the ability to set up parental controls so that your kids can keep track of their allowance and chores on their own device, but not have the ability to make changes. I also love that "accounts" with interest can be set up.
iAllowance is available for $3.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]