Photography app specialists Interealtime has just released an update to its highly acclaimed True NightVison app. The app uses special light capture techniques which allow much darker photographs to be taken using the iPhone camera.
Looking for powerful light amplification tech that fits in your pocket? You came to the right place. True NightVision features advanced image enhancement AND unique light gathering modes. Combined, they make this the most potent night vision app available on the App Store. How does it work? It uses a live camera view and special photo enhancement techniques capable of producing a decent image at high speed (we're talking fluid 30fps action here!) even where it's way too dark for the iPhone's camera app.
The latest update throws in some additional modes and features that claim to make a huge improvement to the final image.
- Speed: For full motion, 30fps action use
- High: Balances speed and light enhancement, good for regular use
- Still: High level light enhancement, but requires a steady hand
- Max: Ultimate light enhancement for stationary use
- Improved zoom: Up to 8x zoom on iPhone 4/4S, up to 4x on 3GS
- Enhancement is now set to 50% initially
- Speed fix for iPhone 4s
True NightVision costs $0.99 and is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.
Have an app you’d love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.