Tweetbot - A Twitter Client with Personality has just updated to version 1.6 and with it, brings Tweetmarker support. Tweetmarker is a service that marks the last read tweet in your timeline so that it can be synced between other Twitter clients.
Since its release, Tweetbot has been my favorite Twitter client on the iPhone. Tweetmarker is a great addition to the app and I look forward to what future updates may bring.
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Native Push Notifications.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.
The update includes:
- Improvements to username search in the compose view
- Tweetmarker support (enable in the account settings)
- Location improvements
- Fixed Egyptian timestamp issue
- Bug fixes
Tweetbot is available on the iPhone for $2.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]