Tweetbot for Mac has received an update, adding a new Activity view, along with other features and enhancements. These include quoted tweets now showing up in mentions, along with that ability to play videos from Twitter, Instagram, and Vine directly in the app instead of being thrown into your browser.
Here's everything you'll find in the latest Tweetbot for Mac update:
- New Activity View.
- Quoted tweets now show up in mentions.
- Play Twitter, Instagram, and Vine video within the app.
- Pinch to zoom images or resize the image view window.
- Support for uploading Twitter hosted videos.
- Retweets button in the status detail now shows who retweeted.
- Swipe-back gesture now works in the profile view.
- People search popover has been simplified and should return more relevant results.
- Direct message images are now displayed.
- Added "View > Scroll To Last Read" to easily return to last read tweet.
- Fixed the issue where you weren't able to see all list members.
- Fixed the issue where you wouldn't see "Subscribed Lists" in the timeline list picker or column button in bottom left of main window.
- Fixed the issue where you could keep clicking on media and get many loading views.
- Fixed the issues with the selected tweet not being fully visible while navigating using the up/down arrow or page up/down keys.
- If the search field is visible in a column titlebar and you press "esc" when search field not active it will now be dismissed.
- When viewing a status detail view, you can select words, control-click, and look up the word in the dictionary.
- Improved memory management.
- Many minor bug fixes.
You can grab the latest update to Tweetbot for Mac from the Mac App Store right now.
- $12.99 - Download Now