TweetFire - a Twitter client with Speed and Push Notifications - is now available for iPhone.
TweetFire was built with speed and performance in mind. Are you tired of other clients that take forever to load and try to download all of your data at once? TweetFire is perfect for you! Fast loading and smart refreshing means that you can navigate Twitter at lightning speed.
- A unique interface giving you shortcuts to all your favorite views in Twitter.
- Shortcuts for Home Timeline, Mentions, DMs, Favorites, New Search, and User Profile view
- Add more shortcuts for User Timelines, Searches, and Lists
- NATIVE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS for mentions and other Tweeps you want to follow in real-time.
- Multi-account support
- A comprehensive URL scheme so other apps can interact with TweetFire
- Flickr integration for posting pictures and tweeting them
- A bunch of other photo sharing providers
- Instapaper for saving links to tweets and urls
- Kik Messenger for sharing tweets and urls with other Kik users
- Deep Favstar.fm integration for viewing Favstar pages and awarding "Tweet of the Day"
- Other sharing options for Facebook, Pinboard, Read It Later, Email, SMS, etc.
- Save Tweet and DM as Draft, with images
- Instagram integration
- One tap search
- One tap user profile view
- Quickly add users to lists
- Add other people's public lists to your home screen
TweetFire is available on the iPhone for free. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]