Twitter for iPhone (aka Tweetie 3.0) is finally here and... it's pretty much the same as before with a few interesting tweaks up front and behind the scenes. Here's the full change list:
- Search has been reorganized, now you can search all tweets and find users in the same spot, view Top Tweets and Browse Suggested users.
- Search results now include Top Tweets, try it with Trends...winner combo!
- You can now use Twitter without an account! Search, Browse uses, view trends and top tweets.
- Sign-up is now availabile within the application as well, complete with Suggested user list.
- More tab has been re-organized to accomplish all this. Users with one account can add a second account under the Accounts and Settings button here.
- Actions we’ve found people use most, like Retweet have been moved to the main actions bar.
- Minor tweaks were made to tweet rendering so they match Twitter.com tweets
No new-fangled OAuth, so there will have to be an update before Twitpocalypse 2010 renders current logins inopperative. No push so you'll still have to use a middle-app like Boxcar if you want that. But it is Free and it is Twitter owned now.
So what do you think?