Twitter for iPhone and iPad receives update
The official Twitter app for iPhone and iPad received an update, today, that includes the ability to upload photos to Twitter's picture hosing services (pic.twitter.com) and a new UI for Direct Messages on the iPad.
- Enhanced sign up experience
- Upload photos to Twitter (pic.twitter.com)
- Updated Direct Messages design on iPad
- Tap a location on iPad to show Tweets nearby
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Twitter is available on the iPhone and iPad for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!