Twitterrific for iPhone and iPad has been updated with Tweet Marker, a new feature that syncs timeline positions across all versions.
This new feature makes me really excited! To me, it's a no-brainer for developers to include this ability with their Twitter apps and I look forward to it becoming the norm. Now if Twitterrific would just add native push notifications, it'd be pretty darn close to perfect.
Details and screenshots after the break.
Now a universal app for both iPad & iPhone, Twitterrific is the friendly, award-winning Twitter client that’s beautiful to look at easy to use and full of elegant features. Effortlessly read and compose tweets, search Twitter.com, filter message types and much more.
- Twitterrific now syncs timeline positions across all versions via Tweet Marker
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- Unified display for replies, re-tweets, direct messages, mentions & more
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all versions via Tweet Marker
- Create Twitter-based searches & view lists
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Follow, un-follow and block Twitter users easily
- Filter timeline for specific tweet types & trends
- Helpful actions including: re-tweet, link shortening, email & tweet translation
Twitterrific for Twitter is available on the iPhone and iPad for free with an optional $4.99 in-app purchase to upgrade to premium.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]