- 2 months ago I'm hoping to get a 42mm stainless steel but I'm thinking it might not come to Canada in the first release (US Only?).
- 5 months ago I've had this same problem. At first I hadn't put it on every 30 days but now even with that set I still have to put in my...
- 6 months ago Ya but you've had to Use android lol
- 6 months ago Thanks a lot guys
- 8 months ago Should we assume there won't be to many updates for Unread in the future? This and Flipboard are my go to RSS readers.
- 8 months ago It would be funny though if iPhone is far enough ahead to beat them both. His point is ridiculous though, a total reach to...
- 8 months ago How is you carrying a spare battery any different than an iPhone owner carrying an external battery? I really doubt the...
- 8 months ago I'm shocked at the comments here. I don't think there was any question they were trying to make iPhone users look stupid....
- 8 months ago I own a galaxy s5 and an iPhone 5s and I don't notice any difference in battery life. I agree battery life could be better...
- 9 months ago Stjawp
- 9 months ago Great article Rene. One of the best I've read in a while.
- 9 months ago I actually don't mind Apples podcast app. It's given me no trouble. I switch between that and Pocketcasts.
- 9 months ago And what are they moving on to??? Google? Microsoft?
- 1 year ago I actually love the look of iOS 7. When I go back to a device running iOS 6 it seems so outdated. I guess everyone has a...
- 1 year ago I don't think it's much longer, if any.
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months