- 8 months ago you could make a play account and never use it
- 9 months ago On an iMac 27 inch model and no network connections work after updating to Yosemite
- 9 months ago Would like to try touch ID on an iPad
- 10 months ago I would like to own a an iPhone instead of an iPod
- 10 months ago Needs a new phone
- 10 months ago Very nice give away
- 11 months ago I need a new Phone, it be nice to have one that is actually a phone
- 11 months ago decided to test the new comment system
- 1 year ago cause that would be awesome to have all 3
- 1 year ago is it possible to win all 3?
- 1 year ago I want one
- 1 year ago I live in US they are pretty much the same, but to get the most out of amazon i have to pay 100 a year now.
- 1 year ago Gmail has been working for me today. I'm in New Mexico
- 1 year ago The Funimation App would be really nice.
- 1 year ago its showing up in the app store now, and im downloading it now
Recent Forum Posts
- 4 months ago when ever i reset a device and log onto it again it sends a notification to all devices on that account that a new device has...
- 9 months ago that did not work what did was using the network assistant to to diagnostic the wired network connection it found nothing wro...
- 9 months ago Updated to Yosemite and have no network connections on a iMac (27-inch, Late 2009)...
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months