- 18 hours ago Samsung launches next-generation SmartThings smart home automation hub
- 1 day ago Amazon's Kindle Unlimited ebook rental service launches in India for ₹199 ($3) a month
- 6 days ago PayAnywhere's mobile card reader brings Apple Pay to small businesses
- 1 week ago Tim Cook may announce Apple's new education initiative later this week
- 2 weeks ago Sony's latest SmartBand can monitor your heart rate and stress levels
- 2 weeks ago Pharrell and One Direction are headlining Apple's rebranded Music Festival
- 2 weeks ago Apple faces negotiation hurdles over Apple Pay expansion in Australia
- 3 weeks ago Microsoft launches beta of new Remote Desktop app for Mac
- 1 month ago Nokia sells HERE to German carmakers for $3 billion
- 1 month ago Parrot ditches plans for consumer-centric Apple CarPlay head unit, now targeting car manufacturers
- 1 month ago Angry Birds 2 is now available on iOS
- 1 month ago Apple's retail push in India underway, 500 stores planned across 12 cities
- 1 month ago Home Sharing for music is back in the latest iOS 9 beta
- 1 month ago You can no longer post app reviews from prerelease iOS versions
- 1 month ago Apple's Canton Road retail store in Hong Kong to open July 30
- View More
- 4 months ago I was thinking about customer service executives. Changed it to representatives.
- 11 months ago $5 translates to around Rs. 300 in the country, which is how much Airtel's service costs. For that amount, I get 450...
- 11 months ago It will be through retailers.
- 11 months ago Not yet. What do you think is a good price for the 16 GB iPhone 6?
- 11 months ago Heh now won't that be something. I can already imagine the ads on the telly.
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months