- 1 month ago Taylor Swift explains why '1989' won't be streaming on Apple Music
- 3 months ago Logitech Keys-To-Go ultraportable keyboard
- 4 months ago Pioneer's NEX Apple CarPlay units get a firmware update with various fixes
- 4 months ago Adobe gets its docs ducks in a row with Document Cloud
- 4 months ago Pioneer's AVH-4100NEX CarPlay head unit now shipping for $700
- 5 months ago HTC and Under Armour announce iOS-compatible Grip fitness tracker
- 5 months ago Amazon Echo review
- 5 months ago AOL Mail not working for you? You're not alone!
- 5 months ago FAA proposes new rules for small unmanned aircraft
- 6 months ago T-Mobile taps Kim Kardashian to lead its Super Bowl commercial
- 6 months ago Hands-on with the Alcatel smartwatch, for iOS and Android
- 9 months ago Microsoft announces new SDKs for Android and iOS, teams up with IFTTT, others
- 9 months ago Google Play Music for iPhone integrates Songza in Material Design update
- 10 months ago Apple's iPhone 6, Apple Watch event now available on YouTube!
- 11 months ago What Facebook is about to do to your News Feed will SHOCK you!
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 5 years ago I've been dead in Pensacola all day. What about anybody else?...
- 5 years ago 1. I think the UI could use a few tweaks (such as categories/folders, maybe a "today"-type lockscreen, and background running...
- 5 years ago Nah. Still talking about 87 percent of the market!...
- 5 years ago http://www.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/articleimage/Dieter%20Bohn/2009/12/spe_rr_2009_sidebar-ac.png H...
- 5 years ago Back to iTunes. I hate it too. I want to be able to add music from wherever/whenever I want. Just the other day I got a great...
- 1 month ago This guy gets it.
- 1 month ago Heh. I'm actually looking forward to trying iOS 9 this fall. Really curious to see how all this new predictive stuff works.
- 1 month ago Webview was fixed in Android 4.3. More than 50 percent of devices are on 4.3. Has nothing to do with Lollipop.
- 1 month ago Android's a shotgun. iOS is a laser. The latter is better for ensuring a tighter platform. But I also think folks pay too...
- 1 month ago Actually the Webview thing was fixed long ago in Android 4.3 — which more than 50 percent of devices are on. Not merely 12...
- 4 months ago In before folks remember that it's not like there's one single Android update that can be applied to all devices en masse.
- 10 months ago There's kind of a big difference between [the actual 4,000-word review](http://www.androidcentral.com/moto-x-review-2014)...
- 11 months ago Cosigned.
- 1 year ago WHERE IS THE PALM OS SHOW?
- 1 year ago I wouldn't disagree with you. The speakers are to die for.
- 1 year ago Dude. Get back on your meds. They're just phones.
- 1 year ago Like I said, Lightning is a hell of a connector. Save for that proprietary stuff. :-/
- 1 year ago It's different. Maybe a little too polished, though. As small as the iPhone is (and I remember when 4 inches was huge), I...
- 1 year ago Fits in my pocket just fine, thank you very little. And your choice of links is more telling than anything. :p
- 1 year ago The question I ask is this: Which communications platform is best positioned to not suck? Which one actually can (and has)...
- Member for
- 5 years 5 months