- 3 weeks ago ScreenFlow for me!
- 1 month ago As someone who works in education, In App Purchase makes this a DOA. You can't volume purchase in app.
- 1 month ago There ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.
- 3 months ago I have no problem paying for a new version or major update. Just have a problem when they do it days after the old one was...
- 3 months ago I don't mind paying for an update. But releasing a paid update a few days after the previous version was on sale for half...
- 3 months ago Which of these apps uses TweetMarker. That's a must for me. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago I even got a call out in a recent article about my comment on a previous article! That's quality! Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago I'd like to win! Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago You're welcome!
- 4 months ago Yup, I just did it with a 30-pin cable, the old 30 pin Camera Kit and two 30-pin to lighting adapters. Worked perfectly,...
- 4 months ago iOS 7 added many new API for Bluetooth devices. Hopefully we will see some of these in place.
- 4 months ago You can also use the USB camera connection kit to connect an iPhone directly to iPad. The iPad sees the iPhone as a camera.
- 4 months ago IMore has the best coverage of the Apple things I want to know.
- 5 months ago I love Apple more than soft serve Ice Cream. I also love iMore, but not as much as I love Soft Serve ice cream.
- 7 months ago I'd like to replace my 1st gen Apple TV in the bedroom.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 7 months