- 4 months ago Open the native Calendar app in portrait. Turn the phone landscape. Until I can get that view in Fantastical, I can't use...
- 7 months ago Nope. Verizon LTE here.
- 7 months ago A new lighting cable is 19 bucks. These adapters are 29 and 39 bucks respectively. Other than things with docks, I see no...
- 8 months ago Really? Reposting 'news' from that partisan, so-called 'newspaper?' Will you be quoting Fox News next?
- 8 months ago Washington Times is a Right-Wing rag owned by a religious cult. The least respected paper in America. They depend on...
- 8 months ago Looks fake.
- 9 months ago Credit card ready. Pre-order, pick up at store Friday morning.
- 9 months ago I can't wait. Death to Google Maps. Au revoir, Navigon.
- 9 months ago I haven't used a camera, that's not an iPhone, in years. It's always with me. It's always ready.
- 9 months ago Torn. Philly doesn't have a single drop of AT...
- 9 months ago Mine says, 'Sent from my Newton MessagePad' nah, i'm lying...
- 9 months ago Inside job from within Gizmodo? They'll do anything for a few more ad clicks.
- 1 year ago Twitter would be a clean, elegant Mac-like solution. Facebook is an ugly plague on the Internets.
- Member for
- 9 months 3 weeks