- 2 weeks ago Nice. Still prefer to read articles in landscape... Sent from the iMore App
- 2 weeks ago I would second Viggle. Doesn't work on all channels, however. Sent from the iMore App
- 2 weeks ago Concur. App has had the ability to transfer funds for awhile. What may be new is the ability to scan and deposit checks to...
- 2 weeks ago I have a 4 year old MBP, and if I were to replace it right now I would have to get another. My business requires Windows...
- 2 weeks ago I might go a little bigger with an iPhone, but nowhere near 6 inches. Sent from the iMore App
- 3 weeks ago I currently use Calendars 5 precisely because of the combined Calendar and Reminder function. What C5 doesn't do, however...
- 3 weeks ago I think that this is the best and most efficient way to utilize solar energy- no need for local storage- provided there is...
- 3 weeks ago Funny how when competitors try to copy Apple, they very rarely copy the right things... Sent from the iMore App
- 3 weeks ago I am entering this comment and will endeavor to make some good comments.
- 1 month ago Me love Apple long time, and iMore has become the goto for Mac/Apple news.
- 2 months ago Been loving Apple products for 30+ years, iMore is now my favorite go-to for Apple info.
- 3 months ago I love the Apple ecosystem. iMore is my go-to Mac and iOS info site.
- 4 months ago I'm in the Apple ecosystem, so an Apple TV would be great.
- 5 months ago Additional Cons: No color coding between calendars- no way to tell which calendar item belongs to. Month View does not...
- 5 months ago The Sega game is $1.99, not Free
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months