- 2 months ago What I'm most excited about is the camera! Knowing Apple, I'm sure it's a huge improvement over my 5s
- 3 months ago I would have felt the same way as the posters above until my 2 week old was in a similar situation. He has SVT and if you...
- 1 year ago I still use a Palm Pre 2 as an alarm clock on a touchstone. So advanced for the time, it just needed a better backer then...
- 1 year ago Yup! I agree with the iPhone 4. I owned the 2G and 3G and most people thought it was cool, but hardly anyone I knew had one...
- 2 years ago I still use an old Palm Pre+ for an alarm clock on a touchstone! Too bad Palm never reached its true potential.
- 2 years ago The first gen iPhone was my first smartphone. Before that, I used a Motorola Razr, a PSP for games and videos, and a 3rd...
- 2 years ago IPhone 5 because my Lumia 920 isn't as great as I thought and I can't return my phone (past the 14 days)
- 3 years ago Such a great contest!
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 3 years 1 week