- 2 years ago Turin's Apple Store in Italy has been robbed too last week. It's the second time since it opened.
- 2 years ago Thank God here in Italy major wireless providers (Vodafone, TIM and 3) have much lower prices. I got an unlocked iPhone 5...
- 2 years ago Rumor has it that next week Vodafone Italia is going to be the first LTE Apple certified carrier in Italy :)
- 3 years ago I'm an Italian MacBook, iPad and soon iPhone (even if the iPhone 5 seems pretty hard to find here) user and I think that...
- 3 years ago What about the almost €2.00/liter (US$2.63) that we pay in Italy? Anyway, I think that ebooks should definitely be cheaper...
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months