- 2 weeks ago I got apple music working well in family sharing. Now I want to take a step back to basic family sharing. My daughter has...
- 2 weeks ago I'm upgrading my daughter's iPod touch to an iPhone - that means I can get her old iPod and see what iOS 9 looks like.
- 3 weeks ago I'm with the 9 second load time vs 2 second load time guy. - it's the time I miss more than the bandwidth or privacy.
- 1 month ago I hope there is a follow up review showing scuff wear on the natural and Black Stainless Steel watches - in 6-12 months.
- 4 months ago UGH. I need an article talking about using Authy and or 1Password with 2 factor - can 1Password do it, or do I need Authy...
- 5 months ago Is there a list of the missing emoji? Versions of the missing emoji for other platforms?
- 7 months ago I've been making family yearbooks for a few years. They are treasured Christmas gifts. I also hope that the tools that...
- 8 months ago have to slowly read this, and figure out if this is for me.
- 8 months ago Waze is all about commuting. Depending on traffic it chooses the fastest of three routes. When I'm in places I don't know...
- 9 months ago I like cool stuff. Please help me get cool stuff
- 9 months ago It would be super cool to get an iPad air 2
- 10 months ago Ready to really win this time.
- 11 months ago how awesome does it need to be? Is this good enough?
- 11 months ago I'm looking forward to getting touch ID since I'll be moving up from a 5
- 1 year ago See what happens.
Recent Forum Posts
- 11 months ago I've got a Macbook Pro from 2010 - that means no Bluetooth Low Energy built in. Any informed guesses about if I get a Blueto...
- 11 months ago well, I have it with my fake US account, but that's a giant hassle. when will it be available to Canadian iTunes accounts....
- 11 months ago Who thinks iTunes radio will never come to canada now that Apple owns Beats Music?...
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months