- 4 weeks ago So it's a productivity app that forces you to work so you have to play with an ANSI cat? Seems counter-productive to me.
- 4 weeks ago Since when should I have to pay to keep my own shit on my own device? Seems like a pretty crappy way to cheat people to me.
- 1 month ago It's because people are leaving ADN in droves. It's like the worst elitist playground in high school ever. Give me...
- 1 month ago Nope, it was actually I who convinced Steve to go with LTE.
- 1 month ago You think iWork has Office beaten? Hands down? You sir, are misguided and sad.
- 1 month ago Speaking as a Windows Phone engineer, I might take exception to that.
- 2 months ago Peace of mind. Not piece of mine. Seriously.
- 2 months ago Firewhat now? Seems if it mattered it would already be there....
- 2 months ago Sensationalism at its best. "Hannah, who can create the perfect cup of coffee in less than a twentieth of an hour....."
- 2 months ago Couldn't agree more, and I'm really glad this Widget Hysteria is dying down. I have never understood the need, and now...
- 2 months ago I've just COMPLETELY reconsidered my email choice.... This simply isn't acceptable.
- 2 months ago Yeah, except works of fiction aren't generally used to make policy. Take your boogie man and get the fuck out of here.
- 2 months ago Update is already live. Like you, I updated but hadn't relaunched. Update installed, everything is intact.
- 2 months ago For me, the card slots would make this a must-have. I'm in the market to replace my wallet right now and currently...
- 3 months ago These really are getting ridiculous. When your only selling point is making fun of the competition, you've already lost.
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months