- 5 days ago ^^This
- 1 week ago It is now.
- 1 week ago iWatch just makes absolutely no sense.... I can't imagine that's ever going to happen.
- 2 weeks ago I've never even heard of this game... doesn't sound like I'm going to bother either.
- 2 weeks ago I use the Starbucks app daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I am eager for the day my Drivers License can be loaded on...
- 1 month ago So it's a productivity app that forces you to work so you have to play with an ANSI cat? Seems counter-productive to me.
- 1 month ago Since when should I have to pay to keep my own shit on my own device? Seems like a pretty crappy way to cheat people to me.
- 2 months ago It's because people are leaving ADN in droves. It's like the worst elitist playground in high school ever. Give me...
- 2 months ago Nope, it was actually I who convinced Steve to go with LTE.
- 2 months ago You think iWork has Office beaten? Hands down? You sir, are misguided and sad.
- 2 months ago Speaking as a Windows Phone engineer, I might take exception to that.
- 3 months ago Peace of mind. Not piece of mine. Seriously.
- 3 months ago Firewhat now? Seems if it mattered it would already be there....
- 3 months ago Sensationalism at its best. "Hannah, who can create the perfect cup of coffee in less than a twentieth of an hour....."
- 3 months ago Couldn't agree more, and I'm really glad this Widget Hysteria is dying down. I have never understood the need, and now...
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months