- 2 years ago You do realize that this is an Apple-centric site, right?
- 2 years ago It's about time. Now which will win my allegiance: Apple's App or Instacast?
- 2 years ago You do know that it's fairly easy to skip over/not read articles in your rss feed.
- 2 years ago Agreed. On the back end Apple should build in a flagging system that would render any reviews placed by a user running beta...
- 2 years ago I dunno man. You might wanna scratch that "not caring" line out of this post.
- 2 years ago Sorry, dude. Tweetbot is the best twitter app by far. That's why it's getting such glowing reviews.
- 2 years ago They just added that functionality into the iPhone version with the most recent update, so I would imagine that it's in the...
- 2 years ago Do you know where you are? Maybe you should check out the masthead of this site.
- 2 years ago I use RunKeeper everyday. I was using the jawbone up. Went thru 2 of them and gave up on em when the last one broke. I'll...
- 2 years ago ^^this
- 2 years ago I dunno. I have a FedEx discount which I believe falls under "Enterprise" (at least that's what it says whenever I call 611...
- 2 years ago Oh and guess who won the JD Powers award for Greatest Customer Care for the 2nd month in a row. I'll give you a hint....it...
- 2 years ago I got the dreaded email and txt message yesterday as well. Looking at switching over to Verizon and utilizing their 10 gig...
- 2 years ago Then don't read the post. Simple.
- 3 years ago Is it just me or has commenting gotten worse on this site?
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 4 years 7 months