- 2 years ago Now that Microsoft has stolen the MagSafe for their Surface fiasco, hopefully Apple will push it out to iPhone 5 and beyond...
- 2 years ago Exactly. I'm so tired of this deception from history revisionists. This says it all:http://www.marco.org/2010/08/19/a-...
- 2 years ago Why doesn't the general public realize that things that a small number of Internet denizens complain about is more...
- 2 years ago I was tempted to jailbreak just before iOS 3. I never did. The walled garden does me good.
- 2 years ago I was skeptical of the iPad when introduced. But after spending a few minutes on my wife's iPad 2, I finally got it. It's...
- 2 years ago App deleted.
- 2 years ago Hell yeah. Posting from a pub right now. Feeling a little Catholic guilt, but it won't be the first time. Mmm... Beer.
- 2 years ago iTunes Match FTW.
- 2 years ago I welcome them too. The stream of fuzzy images showing up in Instagram makes me appreciate my iPhone even more.
- 2 years ago Is this 'iMore' or 'I want Windows Phone?' iDon't come here for this.
- 2 years ago Look at black text on white background. If you can't see the difference, you need your eyes checked.
- 2 years ago I don't know what the deal was with your imore.com and nytimes.com test just now. I just did the same thing with my wife's...
- 2 years ago Exactly right. Nothing can touch the new iPad.
- 2 years ago Also my wife, who lived with her iPad 2 24/7, is loving her birthday present with the 'perfect' screen.
- 2 years ago Buffering happens, blame your ISP and the source. iPad 2 was fast, the new iPad is fast. The new screen with what appears...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months