- 1 month ago No PCIe??
- 1 month ago I think that selling the 5C makes more profit for Apple than selling the 5S. You have to consider the cost of production...
- 1 month ago I'm disappointed. I'm planning to buy a Retina MacBook Pro and Apple has taken so long to incorporate the Haswell...
- 3 months ago I love Apple because it gifted us with the iPhone; I love iMore because it teaches us how to get the most of it :)
- 4 months ago Because, unlike Chromecast, Apple TV is cheap but doesn't feel cheap!
- 7 months ago "Samsung says nothing about the feeling or importance of their plastics." lol. Love that line.
- 1 year ago Here I am, for the win!
- 1 year ago Trying me luck here! :) iMore rocks!
- 1 year ago Great tip.Thanks!
- 1 year ago Actually there´s more physical activity when using that thing than when clicking a regular mouse.
- 1 year ago 1.5 billion, actually - considering the cheapest iPad value (499). So, it actually might be something around 2 billion.
- 1 year ago 68% boost, actually. Not 70%.
- 2 years ago If it's a capacitive area, then why the hole? Doesn't make sense. The screen is capacitive as well and works fine with...
- Member for
- 3 years 5 months