- 18 hours ago Nope Sent from the iMore App
- 2 days ago This just shows you know nothing about what the Apple Watch is for
- 5 days ago Your name is appropriate Sent from the iMore App
- 5 days ago I don't think you need to, I've never really had a Flash update that has broken anything, plus if any security issues arise...
- 6 days ago It can't really not be, it's definitely going to have bugs for v1 so it will have to be updatable Sent from the iMore App
- 1 week ago All Apple products are expensive. This is no different, really, but yeah having the option is nice, however I think if you...
- 1 week ago "You have to send the gold ones for everyone to see them", why is this Apple's fault that they obey the latest standards...
- 1 week ago I bet people said that about the iPhone originally… Sent from the iMore App
- 1 week ago This is the whole "Your eyes can't see more than 60 FPS" bullshit all over again. Yes, people will be able to notice the...
- 1 week ago Please don't called it an iWatch, iTouch was bad enough Sent from the iMore App
- 2 weeks ago Not really a "Minecraft" effect, just pixelation, an effect that's existed since god knows when Sent from the iMore App
- 3 weeks ago Why would I proclaim it's a brilliant move if they used OLED? I just said they would use normal backlit LED on the Watch if...
- 3 weeks ago It's not gonna happen, there's too much risk of burn in with OLED for Apple, it's only been done on the Apple Watch because...
- 3 weeks ago Still wearing that tinfoil hat?
- 4 weeks ago With far more reason too!
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months