- 7 months ago Thanks for the article man!
- 2 years ago http://www.imore.com/readdles-printer-pro-gets-updated-ios-7-adds-new-printing-options
- 2 years ago Still gives a solid idea about the product.
- 2 years ago The question is how to adjust your business model for a freemium / IAP. Let's say if you create productivity apps, in apps...
- 2 years ago You can get a free version to see if it's compatible with your printer.
- 2 years ago I want to marry iMore! Yay!!!
- 2 years ago Always happy to chat :)
- 2 years ago Well, our Calendars 5 has Tasks support - that is a game changer if you use tasks :)
- 2 years ago Wait for iOS 7 one?
- 2 years ago Calendars 5 does have a list view as well! It's also a universal app and support iPad.
- 3 years ago Great company, great product!
- 3 years ago Woohoo! Awesome list!
- 3 years ago Great apps! But no love for Readdle :(
- 3 years ago Yeah, it does support invites the same way Google does.
- 3 years ago Calendars syns seamlessly with Gcal. No worries here.
- Member for
- 3 years 7 months