- 2 months ago http://www.imore.com/readdles-printer-pro-gets-updated-ios-7-adds-new-printing-options
- 3 months ago Still gives a solid idea about the product.
- 5 months ago The question is how to adjust your business model for a freemium / IAP. Let's say if you create productivity apps, in apps...
- 5 months ago You can get a free version to see if it's compatible with your printer.
- 5 months ago I want to marry iMore! Yay!!!
- 5 months ago Always happy to chat :)
- 5 months ago Well, our Calendars 5 has Tasks support - that is a game changer if you use tasks :)
- 5 months ago Wait for iOS 7 one?
- 5 months ago Calendars 5 does have a list view as well! It's also a universal app and support iPad.
- 1 year ago Great company, great product!
- 1 year ago Woohoo! Awesome list!
- 1 year ago Great apps! But no love for Readdle :(
- 1 year ago Yeah, it does support invites the same way Google does.
- 1 year ago Calendars syns seamlessly with Gcal. No worries here.
- 1 year ago Well, Calendars has much better UI and more intuitive to work with.
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months