- 23 hours ago The Xbox One hears all, sees all, and steals Google's dreams. But does it also leave the door open for Apple?
- 2 days ago Weird iPhone habits: Open slots, default layouts, and ringer switches, oh my...
- 1 week ago Star Trek Into Darkness launches next week; iTunes has all the old Trek to get you caught up
- 2 weeks ago iOS 6.0 gets US federal government's security stamp of approval
- 2 weeks ago Gmail app update sends links to Chrome, Google Maps, and YouTube
- 2 weeks ago Police, media claim carrier, manufacturers aren't doing enough to prevent phone thefts, and here's why they're wrong...
- 3 weeks ago Reeder for iPhone updated with Feedbin and local RSS support
- 4 weeks ago Tim Cook teases "exciting new product categories" for this fall and 2014
- 4 weeks ago Apple won't make a larger screen iPhone while trade-offs exist
- 4 weeks ago Apple getting aggressive with iPhone 4 in developing markets
- 4 weeks ago iPad sales in China and Japan more than doubled since last year
- 4 weeks ago Apple releases Q2 2013 results: 37.4 million iPhones, 19.5 million iPads and $43.6 billion in revenue
- 1 month ago Whatever happened to Siri Eyes Free?
- 1 month ago T-Mobile carrier update coming this week to enable LTE on existing iPhones
- 1 month ago Funny or Die releases teaser trailer for iSteve parody
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago I've got Wednesday 8PM tickets too! Though being in Ohio the location-based points have been harder to come by...
- 4 weeks ago There's no reason you couldn't be a stock owner and an iPhone user, right? One doesn't preclude the other, I'm fairly...
- 1 month ago I really enjoy Samsung's washer and dryer accessories. The belt holster for the WA546 is something to behold.
- 3 months ago While you're waiting for Star Trek Into Darkness in May, I'd like to perform a bit of blatant self-promotion....
- 5 months ago And heavy technobabble reliance in Voyager and the first two seasons of Enterprise. The app is made by CBS, they wouldn't...
- 5 months ago What do you do that absolutely requires Office?
- 6 months ago gc: Derek Kessler
- 8 months ago They are. It's the A1249 CDMA+GSM+LTE.
- 8 months ago Correct.
- 8 months ago A1428: GSM, AT...
- 8 months ago The CDMA model supports Sprint and Verizon's LTE bands, as well as Europe's. It doesn't support AT&T's LTE.
- 8 months ago Truly unlocked. You'll have to buy a carrier-specific one, be it Sprint/Verizon or AT&T.
- 8 months ago In theory, yes. Remember that they're still locked devices, so you'll either need to get them unlocked or get an...
- 10 months ago Doubtful.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months