Recent Forum Posts
- 5 months ago I think I'd choose the iPad Air 2, because my wife has commandeered my iPad (4th gen) to play Hay Day on....
- 6 months ago I would use it for viewing video, while getting things like email done at the same time. Multitasking!...
- 8 months ago Okay, seeing a bug with ios 9. With ios 8.x, I did the following: - In car, phone is connected to bluetooth. Playing eithe...
- 1 month ago Their cases are always super nice. Expensive, but you get what you pay for.
- 2 months ago I wouldn't mind a nice new phone :)
- 2 months ago New iPad please?
- 5 months ago It's a very difficult decision to choose between an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s. Not sure which I would pick!
- 6 months ago I'm excited to try out the Pencil, think it could make taking notes a much more natural experience.
- 7 months ago The "what did he say" feature. Would solve so many questions in my house.
- 8 months ago I like the always on "Hey siri" that just started getting rumored.
- 1 year ago The TouchID being added is pretty nice.
- 1 year ago I'd love to win this time!
- 1 year ago Download the ios 8.0 ipsw file as above. Connect to itunes. Hold the option/alt key, and if you click the "update" button...
- 1 year ago I still remember visorcentral, treocentral, etc. Happy birthday!
- 1 year ago Second try. Love the look of Apple Pay.
- 1 year ago I think I'm most excited for the sapphire screen. It'll be nice not to need to be quite so delicate when handling it.
- 2 years ago Used to be an Android user, but honestly the iOS stuff takes less work to make it work (if that makes sense).
- 2 years ago Why do I love apple? I'd have to go with the "it just works" philosophy. As for iMore, I've been following the various...
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months