- 2 weeks ago Lots of "to be announced" session in pretty much everything: services, tools, frameworks, gaming and Core OS
- 5 months ago Thanks for the review Rene!
- 6 months ago Yep, I'll get it as well. Soon the iPad will be powerful enough to run GTA IV.
- 9 months ago The new app is underwhelming to say the least :/
- 9 months ago Congrats Rene, you're doing a terrific job! I'm really enjoy reading iMore and listening to your podcasts :)
- 1 year ago (Yaaaawn). Always the same kind of apps for hipsters in San Francisco. Can't they use their money to make useful apps?
- 1 year ago Even if they wanted, making a new voice with Nuance takes weeks of recording (I've worked a lot with Nuance and text-to-...
- 1 year ago If it's true, that would be a great update. Apple is generally very precise with it's iconography, so I wouldn't be...
- 1 year ago Great story. Attention to details is everything. That's why I hate the "always beta" philosophy.
- 1 year ago Sad news.
- 1 year ago Should I also post the results of July 2011 to see how worse they did?
- 1 year ago http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-07-29/nintendo-posts-first-quarter-ne... Good luck with Xmas.
- 1 year ago Nintendo has not the exclusivity of the physical control. And "being around for a long time" is your argument why Nintendo...
- 1 year ago LOL! Right, like Nokia is too huge to fall. Get a reality check.
- 1 year ago No surprise. Nintendo is going to become like SEGA, who gave up making hardware and focused on making games for all...
- Member for
- 9 months 2 weeks