- 9 months ago I can't believe it's 2013 and still struggling with that. Anyway, I guess it's not for tomorrow that everyone is going to...
- 10 months ago Hi Rene, I've been thinking about it and I'm not so sure. iOS 7 was clearly designed with the iPhone 5c in mind—this is...
- 1 year ago Lots of "to be announced" session in pretty much everything: services, tools, frameworks, gaming and Core OS
- 1 year ago Thanks for the review Rene!
- 1 year ago Yep, I'll get it as well. Soon the iPad will be powerful enough to run GTA IV.
- 1 year ago The new app is underwhelming to say the least :/
- 1 year ago Congrats Rene, you're doing a terrific job! I'm really enjoy reading iMore and listening to your podcasts :)
- 2 years ago (Yaaaawn). Always the same kind of apps for hipsters in San Francisco. Can't they use their money to make useful apps?
- 2 years ago Even if they wanted, making a new voice with Nuance takes weeks of recording (I've worked a lot with Nuance and text-to-...
- 2 years ago If it's true, that would be a great update. Apple is generally very precise with it's iconography, so I wouldn't be...
- 2 years ago Great story. Attention to details is everything. That's why I hate the "always beta" philosophy.
- 2 years ago Sad news.
- 2 years ago Should I also post the results of July 2011 to see how worse they did?
- 2 years ago http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-07-29/nintendo-posts-first-quarter-ne... Good luck with Xmas.
- 2 years ago Nintendo has not the exclusivity of the physical control. And "being around for a long time" is your argument why Nintendo...
- Member for
- 1 year 11 months