- 3 weeks ago a larger screen
- 2 months ago like my hubby.
- 2 months ago Or for an adult with the same needs
- 2 months ago iPod touch is the way to go for kids who want wi-fi but don't need a phone.
- 3 months ago Hooray!
- 3 months ago Yippeee!
- 3 months ago Wheee!
- 5 months ago The Field Bag is really nice!
- 5 months ago I live on the Great Plains of the USA. iTunes for Apps/Amazon to send gifts to my family on the east coast.
- 5 months ago I love the sleek look of the cases. I would choose Soft-Tec Folio Ducati edition for iPad.
- 8 months ago I had not heard of swagbucks. Will have to check them out!
- 9 months ago Pink for my daughter. I'm sure she would take black as well. :)
- 11 months ago I love Apple products because I can count on them and I love iMore for the great information you provide!
- 12 months ago I enjoy using my Mac, iPod Touch and iPad so much! iMore is a great resource for Mac/iOS information!
- 1 year ago iLove Mac and iMore. My fav panelist on MacBreak Weekly is Rene Ritchie.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago It was purchased new and previously assigned to only one AppleID....
- 1 month ago She erased it on the iPad itself with "Erase All Content and Settings". The iPad has never been connected to a computer/iTune...
- 1 month ago It is running iOS7 and my frustration is showing. Doing Google searches, I have come across others with this issue on Apple S...
- 1 month ago My Mother-in-law was giving her iPad, of which she is the original owner, to my daughter. When my daughter erased all of the ...
- Member for
- 1 year 1 week