Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago My mother-in-law bought the iPad at Best Buy. Used it for 9 months and decided to get an iPad Air. She gave the first iPad sh...
- 1 year ago Original owner was new to Apple products and hadn't registered it with Find My iPhone....
- 1 year ago It was purchased from Best Buy by the original owner, I was there when it was purchased, so it is unlikely that it was stolen...
- 1 year ago It was purchased new and previously assigned to only one AppleID....
- 1 year ago She erased it on the iPad itself with "Erase All Content and Settings". The iPad has never been connected to a computer/iTune...
- 1 year ago It is running iOS7 and my frustration is showing. Doing Google searches, I have come across others with this issue on Apple S...
- 1 year ago My Mother-in-law was giving her iPad, of which she is the original owner, to my daughter. When my daughter erased all of the ...
- 3 months ago #StandWithApple I can see both sides but I do think we need to be able to feel confident that our data is private.
- 1 year ago Congratulations to the winner and thanks for another chance!
- 1 year ago a larger screen
- 1 year ago like my hubby.
- 1 year ago Or for an adult with the same needs
- 1 year ago iPod touch is the way to go for kids who want wi-fi but don't need a phone.
- 2 years ago Hooray!
- 2 years ago Yippeee!
- 2 years ago Wheee!
- 2 years ago The Field Bag is really nice!
- 2 years ago I live on the Great Plains of the USA. iTunes for Apps/Amazon to send gifts to my family on the east coast.
- 2 years ago I love the sleek look of the cases. I would choose Soft-Tec Folio Ducati edition for iPad.
- 2 years ago I had not heard of swagbucks. Will have to check them out!
- 2 years ago Pink for my daughter. I'm sure she would take black as well. :)
- 2 years ago I love Apple products because I can count on them and I love iMore for the great information you provide!
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months