- 2 years ago iPhone 5 or mini, can't decide
- 2 years ago me this time
- 2 years ago pick me!
- 3 years ago Can't wait. I ordered a Ristretto for iPad the other day.
- 4 years ago I switched to Tweetlist and not really planning on going back. I keep the Twitter app around for push notifications since...
- 4 years ago Tweetlist.
- 5 years ago Never had a log in problem. My problem is that I have to log in then log out then log in to be able to see my profile, my...
- 5 years ago With 3.2.1, FB Places now working for me.
- 5 years ago I'll keep AT&T. Like the GSM abilty to use voice and data simultaneously.
- 5 years ago Just got in. Looks like its working again.
- 5 years ago I use notifo and push.ly for Twitter push, and notifo and femtoo for websites I follow. I'd use facebook push if it worked...
- 5 years ago I agree competition is good for everyone. Lets be honest, neither Apple nor Google are saints. They both make great...
- 5 years ago I use Gowalla and find it fun. The item collection is great incentive to go and explore. The location is kind of annoying....
- 5 years ago I use Twitter for iPhone, formerly Tweetie2, and find it does everything I need for twitter. For push notification, I use...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 4 years 7 months