- 2 weeks ago Speaking of asses.....
- 1 month ago The native calendar app for iPad blows - is there an iPad version or is it simply a blown up iPhone version?
- 2 months ago Big news, and nice job with the scoop Rene - CNET has nothing to report as of yet. Those fandroids that said it would...
- 2 months ago iPhone 4 hands down. I have had every version since Gen1 and when I opened the box for the 4, I just said to myself....wow...
- 3 months ago I know this review was about a case, but good gravy.........Georgia is smokin hot!
- 4 months ago Very interesting, and very similar. Well done fernandez....
- 4 months ago I have used an endless amount of keyboards and the one I found to be the best is The Brydge. Keys are great, battery life...
- 5 months ago Thanks Lisa - do not know what I would have done had I not known. You effen troll - move on!
- 5 months ago Solid comment Peter - right on the screws.
- 5 months ago Double tap the home button and swipe up the apps you want to closeout. This is one of the updates I like most.
- 5 months ago Yes. Go into App Store and click on updates. It will show you which ones were updated and when.
- 5 months ago I agree with you. Found a great free calendar app called Tempo - should do the trick for you.
- 5 months ago No - the GM version is the same as what they are rolling out today.
- 5 months ago It is there. Hit the home button then swipe down from the top. Easy peasy.
- 5 months ago Sometime today - keep checking.
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months