- 5 days ago Done!!! I <3 iMore News!!!! Read it with my coffee everyday
- 5 days ago I agree mobile version on iPhone is a mess. Don't like how everything looks like one bit article. Barely any separation
- 5 days ago I admire the changes BUUTTTTTTT the mobile version of imore is a pain in the a** to use. Everytime I scroll up or down the...
- 1 week ago Pretty cool
- 1 week ago Hopefully they release NFC along with this feature. Most of the everyday stores (cvs, walgreens, gas stations, big...
- 3 weeks ago Oh I never cared about benchmarks like you did. It's just funny how android users always threw benchmarks out there and now...
- 3 weeks ago +1
- 3 weeks ago And all of a sudden android users are ignoring benchmarks lol. What changed?
- 3 weeks ago I'm sure it does. I've always used an iPhone and never really judge android/samsung users because I never actually owned a...
- 3 months ago Really...!? Im satisfied by the quality and build of the phone, not because it cost me 400.00 to purchase the phone....
- 11 months ago +1
- 1 year ago +1
- 1 year ago Still down.. Miami, Florida! :(
- 1 year ago Lmao I totally agree with that comment.
- 1 year ago They pay more for the service that comes behind it. Where do you take android tablets when they break?
- Member for
- 2 years 1 week