- 11 months ago To be perceptible, no. To be maximal/optimum, yes. Also depends on the distance between your ears and distance from the...
- 11 months ago Are you sure (as in the table) that the iPad Air's speakers are stereo? I have not seen that documented on Apple's website.
- 2 years ago > 3) Aluminum and glass are not good environmentally; What do you mean by this?? Both are recyclable.
- 2 years ago Anybody who puts ANY stock into ANYTHING spewed by the NYTimes deserves to think what they are told to think.
- 2 years ago Now if they'll just stop throttling!
- 2 years ago It's the bee's knees!
- 2 years ago And not even Miami/Fort Lauderdale!!! WTF??
- 2 years ago D'Oh!!
- 2 years ago Oops! That should be /Applications. Wouldn't want to slash the wrong way ...
- 2 years ago Go into \Applications using iFile and delete the iBooks folder you put there as part of the manual fix. Reboot.
- 2 years ago Of course, Apple can make the "bars" indicator read whatever it likes.
- 3 years ago :-(
- 3 years ago Good idea! Make it even better by making the photo your lockscreen wallpaper for the evening. Then all you have to do is...
- 3 years ago And the green & blue sections are switched
- 3 years ago AT&T will squash this in the US
- Member for
- 2 years 2 weeks