Recent Forum Posts
- 3 years ago my goodness, have any of you ever used any LTE phone on Verizon? The iPhone is no different than any other Verizon LTE phone....
- 5 years ago "HDCP stands for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection, a copy protection scheme to eliminate the possibility of intercep...
- 5 years ago .... 500GB of movies + Handbrake= A long week! Apps are needed ASAP....
- 3 years ago My 2nd entry for the iPhone 5. 2nd times a charm!!
- 3 years ago Here is my entry. Good luck to all!!!
- 3 years ago LTE will support both. Getting the iPhone 5 on Verizon will allow it.
- 3 years ago Hush, man... I have the iPhone and droid 4 on Verizon... It's how it works.
- 3 years ago It's seems you are unfamiliar with LTE, but yes. Data and voice at the same damn time! Lol...
- Member for
- 5 years 7 months