- 1 month ago What the other commenters said. Me.
- 9 months ago So let's just assume that Rene didn't do that.
- 9 months ago Cogent.
- 9 months ago https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/assets/FallaciesPosterHigherRes.jpg
- 1 year ago I guess you don't care much about security. Designing for security means making some trade off between utility and risk....
- 1 year ago Or a PAID service that no interests in monetizing personal information.
- 2 years ago I consulted a dictionary per your suggestion. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1...
- 2 years ago If this is a hack then so is watching you type your password/PIN and then using it. Or reading the sheet of paper where...
- 2 years ago CCC used a live finger. I don't see any disproof of any claims Apple made.
- 2 years ago http://androinica.com/2011/11/ice-cream-sandwich-face-unlock/
- 2 years ago Please point to any claim made by Apple that this is safer than “conventional fingerprinting” (whatever that means)?
- 2 years ago So if I get your house key , make a copy at Home Depot, and use my copy to get into your home, you've been hacked? If you...
- 2 years ago Time to start using public key encryption for all your sensitive emails.
- 2 years ago http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/03/nsl-found-unconstitutional/
- 2 years ago Just checked. Hushmail has a clause about complying with the laws of British Columbia, Canada and something about not...
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months