- 3 months ago So ... by that logic, it's Google's responsibility for the ****** apps in the Google Play store?
- 3 months ago Why?
- 3 months ago His new MacBook is about the same price but ... works well with the apps mentioned in the article.
- 3 months ago I really don't think the target demographic for the iPad Pro is people who need to use Google sheets on a REALLY REALLY BIG...
- 6 months ago What the other commenters said. Me.
- 1 year ago So let's just assume that Rene didn't do that.
- 1 year ago Cogent.
- 1 year ago https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/assets/FallaciesPosterHigherRes.jpg
- 2 years ago I guess you don't care much about security. Designing for security means making some trade off between utility and risk....
- 2 years ago Or a PAID service that no interests in monetizing personal information.
- 2 years ago I consulted a dictionary per your suggestion. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1...
- 2 years ago If this is a hack then so is watching you type your password/PIN and then using it. Or reading the sheet of paper where...
- 2 years ago CCC used a live finger. I don't see any disproof of any claims Apple made.
- 2 years ago http://androinica.com/2011/11/ice-cream-sandwich-face-unlock/
- 2 years ago Please point to any claim made by Apple that this is safer than “conventional fingerprinting” (whatever that means)?
- Member for
- 3 years 9 months