- 1 week ago 1. Larger screen (4.3-4.5' - no more) 2. Allowing third-party keyboards (I mean SwiftKey). So sick and tired of the stock...
- 1 week ago I start with Flappy Bird and then... it's midnight.
- 2 weeks ago What is there to understand? Samsung is (quite unconvincingly) mocking Apple for not having certain features that their...
- 2 weeks ago Can't say that I liked that one either but at least it wasn't pathetically mocking its competitor. I even feel a bit...
- 2 weeks ago These were the dumbest and most pathetic ads I've seen in my life.
- 2 months ago Control Center and swipe back gesture in apps.
- 3 months ago You can grab game about adventures of a cute puppy MIMPI for $0.99 now!
- 3 months ago I've been waiting for it as well. Got it, somewhat disappointed :(
- 3 months ago Nope, it's not. My husband's iPhone 4S power button just broke after less than two years of usage. And the phone has been...
- 5 months ago 5S. But only because it will be my first iPhone. If I already had 5 I wouldn't upgrade. The changes are too insignificant.
- 5 months ago SwiftKey keyboard.
- 6 months ago Can anyone recommend a decent timetable app for iOS?
- 7 months ago I would say more: there is even a cheaper alternative :)
- 7 months ago Because I'm moving from Android to Apple now, so it'd be great to add Apple TV to my brand new and still tiny ecosystem....
- 8 months ago I don't care whether they allow third party keyboards or not. A refreshed stock keyboard created in cooperation with...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 8 months 6 days