- 2 weeks ago I actually want a Broadwell or Xeon Mac Mini with a big SSD: a Mini Pro.
- 1 month ago Try, try, again. Was that an Oxford comma?
- 1 month ago Why no iPod touch, I wonder...
- 1 month ago Comment #3 of 6400 (I hope)
- 1 month ago Comment #2! 64 Gig or bust!
- 1 month ago Comment #1: let's get 64GB! (I already have a 32GB iTouch)
- 1 month ago Makes me kind of sad: I was hoping they would do a A7/A8 model come iPhone 6 time. This says they're probably not going to...
- 2 months ago Wouldn't you know it: the one article of clothing I've been trying to find (large socks, tall but with non-constrictive...
- 3 months ago So: what I'm waiting for is an LTE iPod touch... (with or without Touch ID). I can dream, can't I?
- 3 months ago I got it, and all I have with T-Mo is a Retina iPad Mini,with the free 200MB/mo!
- 3 months ago Back in the '80s/'90s I had a Logitech 3button mouse which I loved. It had little plastic pins under the buttons, which...
- 4 months ago To my eyes, most of the cases where you rated iPhone/Galaxy tied, the iPhone was slightly to substantially better.
- 4 months ago Hard to choose: they both look awesome! But I'll go for the Pocket Book as I already have a quite functional backpack.
- 4 months ago The next iPhone is going to be software: the successor to Siri, Googe Now, and Cortana. Whoever nails this will be riding...
- 5 months ago How about a 6th generation iPod touch, with an A7 processor, and 5s quality camera, in a 5c case? I would love it, although...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months