- 2 days ago I guess you didn't read the rest of the article.
- 5 days ago I have not been able to figure out if you have to choose one of these or the other, or if I can switch between them. For...
- 5 days ago I've been wondering if and when our devices might start moving to these materials, are they good at dissipating heat like...
- 3 weeks ago Or even to upgrade iOS
- 3 weeks ago So frustrating.
- 1 month ago Still no better options for when the screen turns off? Get with it, one minute is way too much time and this should be...
- 3 months ago More importantly, IHS did a cost breakdown of the Kindle a few years back and found that Amazon was paying more than it...
- 4 months ago I didn't. I tried a 5s for about two weeks (from my S5) and couldn't stand it. I hated the lack of customization,...
- 4 months ago If 8.2 is primarily for the Apple Watch, what's this one for?
- 4 months ago The issue isn't USB-C, it's that there's only one port. I could maybe (but not really) see this on the MacBook Air but not...
- 4 months ago No.
- 4 months ago Were they Bluetooth 4 Low Energy?
- 4 months ago I can't believe that the author somehow tried to spin this as a good thing.
- 4 months ago Is it physically possible for a port to support USB-C and Lightning? That would be very ideal.
- 4 months ago 1. Because they didn't redesign it.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months