- 1 year ago Third times the charm!
- 1 year ago $500 for a 5.5 inch iPhone 6 would be nice.
- 2 years ago I like Apple, but I love i More!
- 2 years ago I love them both as if they were my own kids!
- 3 years ago Sure it is nice hardware, but what is the point of spending $1300 for a web browser? I really don't understand who would...
- 3 years ago I have to agree with you that the small power button is horrible. So is the boot time, not a big issue as there rarely is...
- 3 years ago The Playbook is a solid device, and at $150 for a 32 GB model, it is very attractive. I agree with Blaize that the Mini is...
- 3 years ago I want one! Please!
- 3 years ago This is not a google ad, so I hope I win the iPhone 5!
- 3 years ago If the RT version of the surface comes out at $800 it will be way overpriced and will fail. If the Windows Pro version...
- 3 years ago $600 is the same price of an iPad with the same RAM. So your question should be why would anyone want an iPad.
- 3 years ago I find the smart cover getting in the way when I am surfing the net or playing games. What is nice is that I can easily...
- 3 years ago Don't expect it to be revolutionary. It will likely have some call new things, but that's it.
- 3 years ago If the iPhone 5 is going to have a larger screen, should the developers not be informed about it?
- 3 years ago Not a very accurate test as the actual impact was different for each of the tests, but it is just meant to sell third party...
- Member for
- 3 years 10 months