- 23 hours ago U compare manipulating a 10 year old to a fully seated billion dollar company? This wins dumb post of the day my friend.
- 1 day ago Yea this ones retarded... Huge Apple fan, not a fan of this move...
- 1 day ago As a matter of fact it was windows 8 that made me leave Microsoft for Linux. Then logically I ended up with a Mac, couldn't...
- 1 day ago Apple seeks to preserve user experience. Microsoft doesn't care if you install the latest os and its runs like dogsh*t. I...
- 1 day ago Yes punished for making savy business deals... That's how it works... Dumbass. Make a bad deal-go out of business, period!
- 1 day ago Sorry but Apple is not obligated to "solve gts financial woes" it's a business deal plain and simple.
- 2 days ago It's more of a "Yo" than a "Wo" but yes it does. :-)
- 3 days ago Article
- 3 days ago How does the front facing camera flash work? Using white screen? How about some elaboration in the story body when it's...
- 4 days ago Ikr, iPhone sold millions here, several 1000 in Korea and we are getting excited?
- 4 days ago Given no health kit support and removal from Apple store, I guessing less and less iOS users care about Fitbit. I know if I...
- 4 days ago I see no mentions on any site that Samsung limited pre-orders to 10k units per carrier? What it your source for this?
- 5 days ago All nice photos awesome what the iPhone cam can do, but what I wouldn't give to go back to a world without #!!!
- 5 days ago I keep a stock app folder, called "crapple". Have had it since the day we could create folders.
- 1 week ago Try taking a 7 year old pc and running windows 8.1 on it... Then come back and complain about Apple again. imho Yosemite...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 5 years 9 months