- 1 week ago Which judge did that?
- 1 week ago And how is that now the consumer can't choose where to but the ebooks?
- 3 weeks ago Can you explain me what I have misunderstood?
- 4 weeks ago "Whatever compromises Apple felt users would face with a larger iPhone screen will eventually be bypassed." Can someone...
- 1 month ago Just curiosity, what "compromised user experience" had Jelly Bean on the Nexus 4?
- 1 month ago "We’ve been working on Project Ara for over a year. Recently, we met Dave Hakkens, the creator of Phonebloks. Turns out we...
- 2 months ago Exactly the same situation on phones than on computers, if you blame one in one case you also blame the other.
- 2 months ago So, Apple is responsible if there is a leak and someone can install it on OS X?
- 2 months ago What has to do Google here?
- 3 months ago No, government is not controlling pricing on ebooks
- 3 months ago Why wouldn't been in court?
- 3 months ago Not a bad outcome for Apple pretty in line with what the publishers got in their settlements
- 3 months ago I didn't knew that B&N, Kobo, Sony, O'Reilly, Apress, Baen or other retailers has been punished. Can you point to that?
- 3 months ago "Google doesn't seem interested in security yet" Then someone hacked your account because you wrote this
- 3 months ago Yap, this is what Bajarin and you have done. He has started from a wrong and false claim and has arrive to a conclusion he...
- Member for
- 10 months 3 weeks