- 4 days ago Is the best if you want iOS
- 2 weeks ago Perhaps XDA developers doesn't have the responsibility or the liability of Google/Apple.
- 2 weeks ago Or buy a Nexus device
- 3 weeks ago Yes, I know, But it is one event were no password data was leaked and the OP talked about the most hacked password manager...
- 3 weeks ago Can you link to any of those hacks?
- 3 weeks ago In just one word, nothing
- 1 month ago "If you’re worried your Android device might be vulnerable to these bugs, collectively known as Stagefright," I would be...
- 1 month ago Why they should handle the money transactions? And they are hosting the apps for $99/year And, by the why, what free ride?
- 1 month ago No, it is not, there is no reselling in the case of subscriptions.
- 1 month ago What service is run in Apple's platform int he case of Spotify? Or are you saying that ebay is running in Apple's platform...
- 1 month ago They won't pay, get your facts straight
- 1 month ago Yes, they do. Read the developer policies. Or, at least, read what context we are talking about.
- 1 month ago We are talking about the apps themselves, I have the facts perfectly straight, thanks.
- 1 month ago > on't think there's anything that says the developer can't encourage the alternative option ( Yes, Apple rules forbids...
- 1 month ago What free ride?
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months