- 10 hours ago "If you’re worried your Android device might be vulnerable to these bugs, collectively known as Stagefright," I would be...
- 6 days ago Why they should handle the money transactions? And they are hosting the apps for $99/year And, by the why, what free ride?
- 1 week ago No, it is not, there is no reselling in the case of subscriptions.
- 1 week ago What service is run in Apple's platform int he case of Spotify? Or are you saying that ebay is running in Apple's platform...
- 1 week ago They won't pay, get your facts straight
- 1 week ago Yes, they do. Read the developer policies. Or, at least, read what context we are talking about.
- 1 week ago We are talking about the apps themselves, I have the facts perfectly straight, thanks.
- 1 week ago > on't think there's anything that says the developer can't encourage the alternative option ( Yes, Apple rules forbids...
- 1 week ago What free ride?
- 1 week ago > What I have not heard is exactly what these streaming app companies feel is fair for Apple to charge. The same Apple...
- 1 week ago In the case of subscriptions the analogy with Best Buy or Wallmart is not right. They are not giving any free space to sell...
- 1 week ago They can't, Apple forbides that
- 1 week ago And it has been discriminatory since the start, but now there is a problem with Apple having a competing service. And no,...
- 1 week ago So, every investigation the FTC does is because of money. Do you people really believe that nonsense?
- 1 week ago I have missed the sarcasm tag in your post, because it is sarcastic, isn't?
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months