- 6 months ago If that's true, then Rene would find a way to argue how it's fine if Apple does it.
- 6 months ago Rene likes to believe what he wants to believe about Apple.
- 7 months ago Getting a bit desperate there, eh, Rene?
- 8 months ago All I can say to the Apple Watch is, "No, thanks."
- 8 months ago Doesn't even have GPS. Deal-breaker. At at that price? No thanks. I rather get a Garmin Forerunner 220.
- 9 months ago Yeah. It's a shame that people lump real, respectful Apple fans with the likes of Rene and his ilk. It's absolutely...
- 9 months ago You know what else is silly? Silly people, like Rene, getting hung up on the term Samsung Pay. Rene -- again, where is...
- 9 months ago Precisely. Rene is an embarrassment to real Apple fans.
- 9 months ago In all seriousness, the way Rene defends and apologizes for Apple is akin to religious lunatics. Apple truly can do no harm...
- 9 months ago This deserves a huge +1. Where is Rene's fervor and enthusiasm to call Apple out for their copying? I, too, love my Macs...
- 9 months ago I'm convinced Rene wants a job at Apple.
- 9 months ago +1.
- 9 months ago I think Rene grew up very insecure. Just a guess.
- 9 months ago I come here for the lulz. Rene is comedy gold. What's worse is, he doesn't realize what he's doing is damaging to Apple...
- 9 months ago Poor Rene. lol.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 4 years 9 months