- 1 day ago Fruit Attacks has invaded, so get ready to blast some fruit
- 3 weeks ago Cityglance, the social networking app for commuters, arrives in the US
- 4 weeks ago Beautiful platformer Adventures of Pip hops onto iOS
- 1 month ago Final Fantasy Record Keeper gets first major update, lets you break through the level cap
- 3 months ago Marvel Future Fight is the mobile superhero game you've been waiting for
- 4 months ago Relive classic RPG moments in Final Fantasy: Record Keeper
- 4 months ago Final Fantasy XI is coming to mobile next year
- 8 months ago We went to the Tales from the Borderlands premiere and lived to Tell the Tale
- 8 months ago Rock and sock some robots in Ironkill
- 8 months ago Run, jump, and squash bugs in Flyhunter Origins
- 9 months ago Spider-Man Unlimited update weaves in new levels
- 9 months ago Collect heroes to battle in Lord of the Rings: Legends of Middle-Earth
- 9 months ago Squawkin messaging app gives flexibility and control over messages and privacy
- 10 months ago Fight for the forest in Animals vs Mutants
- 10 months ago Asphalt Overdrive from Gameloft is coming Thursday for iPhone and iPad
- View More
- 3 months ago I don't even know why they release the Marvel films in other territories first. Hope you enjoyed the movie though!
- 4 months ago Every free to play game has both reasonable and crazy large purchases. But you don't have to buy gems to enjoy the game....
- 4 months ago This is being developed by Nexon Korea, not Square Enix.
- 8 months ago Glad you enjoy it too. :)
- 9 months ago Good catch. Don't know why I was thinking about EA.
- 10 months ago I do say it will be free right in the article, guys. Asphalt 8 started as paid but switched to free before long.
- 1 year ago My thoughts exactly.
- 1 year ago Thanks for the lengthy impressions! Your comment badly needs paragraph breaks though.
- 1 year ago We could always use more Dandelion! Yeah, I loved the first Witcher (even more than 2). Updated that sentence for ya.
- 1 year ago It's not nice to call people fools for liking a game series that you don't like.
- 1 year ago I'm glad somebody picked up on them. :-D
- 1 year ago Thanks for the detailed impressions! Yeah, frequently recurring IAPs are often a problem in games like this. It's hard to...
- 1 year ago That's a specious perspective since there are lots of different ways to monetize free to play games. Plants vs. Zombies 2...
- 1 year ago You've played it to arrive at that conclusion?
- 1 year ago There's good free to play and bad free to play. We can't tell for certain until the game actually comes out, but everything...
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months