- 7 months ago Good point on the iPod touch. My two kids grew up on it and were able to unlock them at 6 months. My 4th gen iPod touch...
- 7 months ago I think he was hoping for a 5.5 inch iPod touch. Since the iPad mini came out, it slowly eliminated the iPod touch.
- 8 months ago Pretty sweet offer.
- 8 months ago Don't call it "going to the darkside". Call it "taking the red pill". I switched after the iPhone 5. I had all previous...
- 8 months ago +1
- 9 months ago +1 Posted via iMore App
- 11 months ago Great post. We have both systems under my roof. iOS is really clean and simple to use. My kids love their iPad and can't...
- 12 months ago +1 Posted via iMore App
- 1 year ago Correct, same with Windows phones. The benefit from Android was I had more options to choose from: (manufacturer, screen...
- 1 year ago I agree with you here. I found myself always jailbreaking to to have this feature that I used on a daily basis in the...
- 1 year ago The black one for my cousin who needs help beating me on different games.
- 1 year ago iMore brings informative Apple info. My family and I love all the different Apple products in our home.
- 1 year ago I love their products.
- 1 year ago With the Apple TV, I could use AirParrot an mirror my MacBook Pro or Mac Mini to my HDTV :-)
- 1 year ago She doesn't have WiFi calling enabled on her Android phone?
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months