- 1 day ago iPlayer - Seems ok now Sky Go - Rolling the date back only brings back a few channels, this is after acknowledging the...
- 2 weeks ago April fools
- 2 months ago Voda would be a solid choice as they own all the back end pipes as well. EE would be like walking into the Willy Wonka...
- 2 months ago Forget all this talk of TVs I want an iToaster haha Sent from the iMore App
- 2 months ago You can also set the unit to auto power down if left idle Sent from the iMore App
- 2 months ago Thanks for sharing Rene, my home screen is a little more cluttered. But it's organised chaos haha. http://d.pr/i/kfET I...
- 3 months ago Boom count me in for the swag Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago My money is BlackBerry to win this one Sent from the iMore App
- 3 months ago With roughly the same battery life and Bluetooth LE range as the first gen Pebble, the new Steel has added a touch of class...
- 3 months ago This looks a whole lot of fun fun fun Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago I expected it to be the other way around. Still nice speeds, what is the continuity of the speeds like? Sent from the...
- 4 months ago What is your upload speed Team George? Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago It's a staggered rollout http://blog.three.co.uk/2013/12/04/4g-is-rolling-out-on-three/ Sent from the iMore App
- 4 months ago I just got my sim updates from Three, enabling 4G on my devices
- 4 months ago The 4G roll out won't require a new sim as Three have already said (http://blog.three.co.uk/2013/08/29/get-ready-for-4g/)....
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months