- 3 weeks ago I like the pressure sensitive display for added benefits and less switching apps. I would use it as my main teaching tool...
- 1 month ago I would buy some chargers and stylus's for each of my devices. Best of Luck to all.
- 3 months ago I think the briefcase is the best for me because It does well with either the handle or the staple for transporting my...
- 11 months ago I liked that the weight keeps getting less and less, with the same functionality. I also like the security features from...
- 1 year ago I would love to have either phone, but my 1st choice would be the iPhone 6 plus for more working territory.
- 1 year ago I am thinking of whether or not the iPhone 6 plus would be nice replacement for my iPad ( size, features, etc.)?
- 1 year ago I am looking forward to a larger screen size for presentation in my classroom.
- 1 year ago I need a case for my relatively new iPhone I'm using a hodgepodge of soft/hard cases and the white/grey would work great...
- 1 year ago Hope this keeps up interest/desire for apple to continue the iPod line.
- 1 year ago Second comment would complement an iPhone in the classroom.
- 1 year ago Hello all, best of luck in this triple contest.
- 1 year ago I would like the Little Pocket Book for my new 5S the combination of style and function are great.
- 1 year ago I need Fantastical 2 for my iPad because it is my main teaching tool at school. I need to keep track of my different...
- 1 year ago I live in California and Apple TV works best with me and my iPad and iPhone at work.
- 1 year ago I love the variety of styles and colors to choose from, I would love the Ion 5 case, mini case and car mount.
- Member for
- 3 years 10 months