- 1 year ago The problem is how Tim Cook talks. Don't get me wrong, I like that guy, but he talks as if he has constipation. All. The....
- 2 years ago The video also copies from the iPhone 4 lauch event, during the FaceTime demo, Steve Jobs calls up Jonny Ive and says "...
- 2 years ago Oh boy! Rene is pissed
- 2 years ago It's no biggie, right?
- 2 years ago Benchmarks are important in todays market. It allows customers to differentiate among products. Cheating on benchmarks is...
- 2 years ago It was a jailbreak tweak first, sbs settings? It has been around since iPhone 3G, that's 2008
- 2 years ago I'd rather shoot myself in the head than wait for my PC to boot up. I just pick up my iPhone and start browsing.
- 2 years ago I'm having battery life issues (only wifi, no cellular data, excellent 2G network) Pre iOS 7- Usage-9hours, Standby 14hours...
- 2 years ago How people can be do dumb is beyond me
- 2 years ago I totally agree! One more question totally out of context I only recently tried the Puffin browser How come sunspider scores...
- 2 years ago Wasn't iMessage and FaceTime supposed to be open? So it can be made available to other OSs?
- 2 years ago I want the whatsapp update more than anything :(
- 2 years ago What about history syncing? Or transfering tabs from chrome to safari?
- 2 years ago These kinds of posts really make me laugh XD Your iPhone is going to be fine
- 2 years ago This article is stupid. It's like saying "wait till app developers fix their apps, and get an iPhone 5S a few weeks later"...
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month